– 2 boiled raw banana + 2 medium boil potatoes as mentioned above
– 2 cloves garlic
– green or red fresh chilies as per your taste
– 2 red dry chilies
– 1 tomato
– 1 tea spoon garam masala
– red chili powder (optional)
– 7-8 almonds
– half bowl chopped onion
– 3-4 spoon flour
– chopped coriander leaves
– mustard oil for cooking
For banana kofta or pattice - Mash boiled banana + boiled potato in equal quantity - Add chopped onion + green chili + coriander leaves + salt and + 3-4 spoon all purpose flour + add left over water after boiling banana and make small pattice.
– Shallow fry these pattice in regular oil - Soak 7-8 almonds and remove the skin.
– Make a paste of soaked almonds.
– Make a paste of 1 tomato + small ginger + green or red fresh chili
– Heat oil and add black paper + bay leaf + 2-3 chopped garlic in the oil and fry
– Add tomatoes paste + turmeric powder + red chili (if you want really spicy or skip it) + Garam masala + salt and cook for a minute
– Add left over water after boiling banana + hot water, if require + almond paste and cook
– When all cooked, just add fried pattice and cook for a min.
Kanchakalar kofta Curry is ready.