Corn and Cheese Balls recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup frozen Corn
- 1 medium sized boiled potato
- 5-6 spoonfuls of oats
- 1 packet of small cheese cubes (10-12 cubes)
- 1/2 spoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 spoonful of mixed Italian seasoning
- Chili flakes as per your taste
- Salt to taste
Watch this video to learn the entire healthy Corn and Cheese Balls recipe
Step 1: Keep all ingredients ready
Step 2: Grind Corn
- Wash the frozen corns and
- Keep the washed corns into hot water for 10 minutes
- Grind the corn into grinder
Step 3: Grate Boiled potato
Step 3: Prepare mixture
- Add grinded corn, grated boiled potato,oats, and all the seasonings into a bowl
- Mix it well into a dough
- Keep it aside for 5-6 minutes.
Step: 4: Prepare Corn and Cheese Balls
- Take corn and potato mixture and make them into small ball
- Insert one cheese cube and seal it
Step 5: Shallow fry Corn and Cheese Balls
- Apply little vegetable oil to appam or dumpling pan,
- Shallow fry these corn and Cheese Balls
- Apply oil other side and cover it
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or till they become golden brown.
Step 6: Serve them hot with green or white sauce or ketchup.
Tip: Vegans can replace Cheese with silken tofu or cashew cheese.
#Vegetablerecipe #CornAndCheese #CornandCheeseBall #HongKongDesi #Lifestyle #KidsMenu #KidsLunch #Kidsrecipe #easytocook #Food #HealthyFood