Yes, there are lots of simple recipes we can make and enjoy. Cooking will elevate mood like shopping, talking to friend, or watching favorite movies. And believe it or not, these simple recipes are healthy and easy to cook for your family to eat their way happier! This is part of series of promoting homemade food that could help change your outlook towards cooking.
Oats and Vegetable Cutlets Ingredients
- 300 grams of blanched Cauliflower and Broccoli
- 5-6 spoonfuls of oats
- 1 spoonful of vegetable or peanut oil
- 1/2 spoonful of garlic powder
- 1/2 spoonful of red chili flakes
- 1 spoonful of mixed Italian seasoning
- 1 spoonful of cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
Watch this video to learn the entire healthy Oats and Vegetable Cutlets recipe
Steps to follow to prepare Healthy Oats and Vegetable Cutlets
Step 1: Keep all ingredients ready
Step 1: Blanch and coarse grind Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Clean and cut the fresh Cauliflower and Broccoli into florets
- Blanch Cauliflower and Broccoli for 4-5 minutes
- Allow them to cool down
- Coarse grind Cauliflower and Broccoli in grinder
Step 3: Mix all ingredients
- Mix all ingredients
Step 4: Make a dough
- Mix all ingredients well and make a dough.
- Ensure that there are no the big pieces of vegetables in your dough
Step 5: Set the dough
- Keep the dough aside for 10-12 minutes.
Step 6: Make Cutlets
Use small portion of dough and shape them into cutlets
Step 7: Grill the cutlets
- Grill the cutlets on low flame
Step 8: Serve the Vegetable Cutlets
- Transfer the grilled cutlets into a serving plate.
- Garnish cutlets with green coriander leaves and serve with sauce or tomato ketchup.
#ASecretvegetableCutletRecipebySunitaRoy #HongKongDesi #FusionFood #HealthyFood #HomemadeFood #Lifestyle #Recipe #VegetableandOatsCutlet #HealthyOats #snacks #TeaTimeSnacks