Vegetable and pita bread sandwich recipe Ingredients
- 1 Green apple, 1/4 cabbage, 1 carrot and 1 bell pepper
- 2 spoonfuls of chopped fresh green coriander leaves
- 1 pack of president’s cream cheese or 1 cup hung crud (yogurt)
- 2 spoonfuls of butter to grill
- 1/2 spoonful of black paper powder
- 2-3 spoonfuls of Amoy Thai sweet chili sauce (as per your taste)
- 4 Pita bread (for 4 people)
- Salt to taste
Watch this video to learn the entire healthy vegetable and pita bread sandwich recipe
Steps to follow to prepare healthy vegetable and pita bread sandwich
Step 1: Keep all ingredients ready
Step 2: Grate Vegetables
- Grate green apple, Carrots, Cabbage and bell pepper.
- Chop coriander leaves into small pieces.
Step 3: Prepare mixture
- Add all grated vegetables, and add seasonings and cream cheese into bowl and mix it well for 5-6 minutes.
- Keep this refrigerators for 3-4 hours.
Step: 4: Cut the pita bread into 2 or 4 pieces and fill up the above mixture (stuffing) into Pita Bread.
Step 5: Apply butter to stuffed pita bread on both sides and grill them until golden down. Serve them hot with green or white sauce or ketchup.
#VegetableSandwich #Cabbageandgreenapplesandwich #PitaBreadSandwich #HongKongDesi #Lifestyle #KidsMenu #KidsLunch #Kidsrecipe #easytocook #Food #HealthyFood